The Greek Parliament voted in favour of a bill in recognition of the Arabic Language Certificate awarded by An-Najah National University.
The Exam's goals
The International Proficiency Exam of Arabic for Non- Native students aims to:
- Measure the linguistic proficiency of Arabic in a standardized manner.
- Build bridges of cultural and linguistic contacts with different people in the world.
- Spread out the Arabic language through the world.
- Encourage interest in the Arabic language, its learning and the demand on it.
The Exam Strategies:
The exam has various strategies such as:
- The exam depends on common European reference framework for languages as a basic to test applicants.
- The exam divides language levels into six levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2.
- Students can apply to any level of the exam he wants.
- Each exam is divided into four skills: understanding what you listen, understanding what is written, writing, communication and conversation.
- The exam is held twice a year and is supervised by a team of specialists
- The results of the exam are announced during a month and a half after finishing the exam.
- The passing mark in the exam is 60%
- The students who pass the exam will get a certificate from An-Najah National University – Palestine.
The Exam’s Procedures:
- The party responsible for the exam determines the time to register and when it will be held.
- Students register for this exam in the formal way and he/she takes a receipt of the level he/she applies for.
- Students should bring along with them their identity card and the receipt.
Fees: 200 $